[Mapbender-dev] Development sprint in October?

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 23 04:35:40 EDT 2008

As discussed on IRC on Monday, Sep 22nd, the development sprint will
take place on

October 3rd, 2008, starting 9 a.m.
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=10&day=3&hour=7&min=0&sec=0)

Please add yourself to this wiki site

http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender_Development_Sprint

and feel free to add items to the agenda.

Christoph

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler