[Mapbender-dev] Module Maintainer for MS4W

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Aug 5 10:37:33 EDT 2009

On Mon, August 3, 2009 6:38 pm, Thomas Baschetti wrote:
> Arnulf Christl schrieb:
>> I brought this topic up at the IRC meeting. Thomas Baschetti offered to
>> take over the job of the module maintainer if there is need. Now I
>> checked
>> and found that we already have astroidex as maintainter for MS4W:
>> http://www.mapbender.org/MS4W
>
> hah, cool, now i can lean back ;-)
>
>> There is no need for change but maybe Astrid is interested in reducing
>> her
>> overall responsibility for things a bit.
>
> @Astrid, just tell me, where i can help...
>
> Ciao
> Thomas

Hello Thomas,

 i just send the version 2.5.2 to Jeff to put for download. He asked me to
try this version with the new MS4W 3.0. Are you interested to do this?
There is a new PHP version in this package and I only tried Mapbender
with the older ms4w veriosn 2.3.1.

Maybe you can pack the new 2.6 version for ms4w when it is out.

I will keep it in mind and added you to http://www.mapbender.org/MS4W

thanks astrid