[Mapbender-dev] Re: wfs gazetteer with umn mapserver wfs

Marc Manns marcmanns at t-online.de
Wed Aug 5 12:33:38 EDT 2009

Hi mandsch, Christoph and Michael :-),

i 've tested some  mapserver WFS  with the 2.6 branch.
I have to say that the gazetter module works very fine now.

I only got some troubles with the new jquery tablesorter module.
My error was caused by a misconfiguration with the output position numbers
which you can define in mod_wfs_edit.php.

If you don't set the columns to a correct order(without a gap),
the tablesorter module will not display any dataset that the WFS delivered.

Very cool feature,
now i can change over most of my WFS's to mapserver!! :-)

cheers marc