[Mapbender-dev] [SoC09]Mapbender CSW - Last Report

Mifan Careem mifan at opensource.lk
Mon Aug 24 01:03:37 EDT 2009

Hi Christoph, All,

Thank you for the excellent guidance this summer. I felt very much at
home working with the Mapbender project, and am proud to have
contributed something.

I would very much like to continue working with the project - to both
improve the Catalog Client and to contribute to MB in general. Please
let me know of the best way to do this.

Thanks again for everything...

Regards

Mifan