[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender-Dev-Sprint after Intergeo in Karlsruhe

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 24 10:35:12 EDT 2009

On Tue, June 23, 2009 11:10 am, David Arndt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In September, from 22. to 24.09. there is the Intergeo in Karlsruhe. Maybe
> can
> meet for Mapbender-Dev-Sprint on Friday. This could be at my home (David,
> Landau in der Pfalz, 20 minutes from Karlsruhe). Please comment.
> http://www.intergeo.de/de/deutsch/index.php
> --
> David Arndt

Hello David, hello devs,

sounds like a good idea to make a developer sprint again. We had a
discussion about it here in Bolsena.

We thought that it may be better not to do the sprint after the Intergeo,
as everyone is exhausted from the fair - talking the whole time. Maybe we
make a "small" meeting after the Intergeo.

It would be better to make a developer sprint for a whole weekend in the
Linuxhotel in Essen. This is a very good place to meet with a good
infrastructure.

I will ask for possible dates and let you know.

Please let us know your opinion about the idea about the Linuxhotel.

Greetings from sunny Bolsena

astrid