[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender 2.7 preview is planned for next week

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Aug 25 15:13:42 EDT 2010

Hello devs,

Christoph, Arnulf and me will go to FOSS4G in Barcelona. We make a
Mapbender Workshop and presentations and we will present Mapbender on the
OSGeo booth.

We plan to publish a Mapbender 2.7 preview next thursday (2.9.2010).
Please check the modules you programmed, please check Done [1] for your
modules and if necessary complete the missing tasks (docu, i18n, is there
a ticket,...).

Should your new module be presented in one of the template applications?
--> if yes? Please write an SQL to the update-script and test it.

It would be great if you could check Mapbender trunk till tuesday. If you
discover any bugs, please report.

If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/Done

--
Best regards

Astrid