[Mapbender_dev] Mapbender , mapserver and WMS service getreatureinfo problem!!

Dominik Helle liste at der-helle.de
Mon Aug 30 03:42:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

Am 27.08.2010 um 16:56 schrieb necipakca:
> yes you are right,it loads but it is not support getfeatureinfo:)

Thats right, the demo wms does not support get feature info.

> could you send me your conf. file those ;
> "services.yaml","seed.yaml","proxy.yaml","develop.ini","config.ini"

The mapproxy test server includes our demo wms. More information you will find here: http://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/install.html#start-the-test-server

If you have a question to mapproxy, feel free to contact the mapproxy-mailinglist.

Best regards

Dominik

--
Dominik Helle <helle ( at ) omniscale.de>
Omniscale, Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR