[Mapbender-dev] [Fwd: GSoC 2010 is on.....]

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 1 01:56:34 EST 2010

Hello devs,

I prepared a new wiki page for GSoC 2010 [1]. There are already some ideas
from last year which we could go for. I already added WMS 1.3.0 support to
the ideas list. Let's think about some more ideas.

Siddharth - maybe there is a topic in the list, which is interesting for
you. Or maybe you have another idea. WOuld be nice to see you in GsoC
again.

Looking forward to GSoC 2010

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/GSoC_2010

Astrid