[Mapbender_dev] Re: debain package for Mapbender needs some more developer help

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Tue Jul 6 07:59:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

i'll try to find some time next week to give some support,
this week is definitly to busy.

Oh, and just remind me if i forget to get active ;-)

Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072