[Mapbender_dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Jul 30 03:52:52 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Date: 2010/7/29
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects AdHoc VM
To: System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo <sac at lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: OSGeo <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

Folks,

As discussed previously on the SAC (System Administration Committee) mailing
list, I have had a new virtual machine created designated the "adhoc" VM,
for use by OSGeo projects, and committees for somewhat experimental and
adhoc efforts.  Some further information on it is available at:

 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AdhocVM

The new VM is in place and operating now.  Anyone needing access who doesn't
already have it can contact me.  Or if there are any questions about it.

Best regards,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res