[Mapbender-dev] GSoC 2010

Siddharth Prakash Singh spsneo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:57:36 EST 2010

Hello devs,

I am interested in "RESTful API for Mapbender".
Many of you might be aware that I have already worked with Mapbender as a
gsoc student in 2008 summers. And I have ample experience in PHP and SQL. I
also know the principles of RESTful web services. Also, I have used Twitter
Restful api to create the basic twitter application (on which Christoph is
currently working).

I am sure given a chance I will complete this project.
Please feel free to ask questions.

Regards
Siddharth

Siddharth Prakash Singh