AW: [Mapbender-dev] Mapbender Logo

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Mar 25 09:33:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I like the new suggestion by Lars. I would recommend to have an
altenative version without (color) gradients. and one where only the
name of the project is the logo. Is Mapbender now all lower-case? Which
font has been used for the text? It would be great to have that font as
ttf (or equal) for written material. I gues the final logo woill be
delivered as scalable graphic right?

regards,
Marc