[Mapbender_dev] PDO

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 1 01:20:45 EDT 2010

Hello Christoph,

good idea to use PDO for database access.

I only have some questions.

Are the spatial queries (area, transform, length ...) still running with
the PDO solution?

Does the PDO usage has any negative impact? Or only positive ones?

Whch are the rare functions?

Astrid

On Wed, September 29, 2010 6:54 pm, Christoph Baudson wrote:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2010
05.-07. Oktober 2010 in Köln