[Mapbender_dev] Italy, Mapbender and PSC...

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Feb 21 03:45:37 EST 2011

Dear Devs,

sorry for being so quiet in the last time, but I am facing some
fundamental changes, that kept me busy. As some already know, I
started to work at the JRC in Ispra, Italy in January. Unfortunately,
this means that I won't be able contribute to Mapbender in the nearer
future, mainly because we're using different stuff (GeoExt, pyWPS,
...) and at the moment, with all the other changes like moving and
settling in, I see no time left for sensible contributions. I hope
this will change again pretty soon. I will keep a close eye on what is
going on with mapbender, but I think it would be good if I hand back
my PSC 'seat' so someone who really contributes can take over.

See you hopefully at some of the upcoming events (I won't make it to
the FOSSGIS, but maybe later in the year...)

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de