Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Mapbender_dev] Printing High Quality 288dpi Blank PDF

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Tue Jun 28 00:57:29 EDT 2011

hello dave,

you have to do some further investigations i think. please first send me the
version number of your mapbender installation. you should make some debug
output at the right line of your class_connector.php to see which wms getmap
url was requested. now i think there will be no error thrown by mapbenders
print script.

i think it may have something to do with the mapserver. which version of
mapserver do you use? as i know there have been some errors with maxsize in
v5.6. do you have defined different scalehints for the single layers?

regards

armin

Am Montag 27 Juni 2011, 16:57:15 schrieb daveyclark:
> Armin
>
> Many Thanks for your responses.
>
> I have made your suggested changes by reverting my previous changes in the
> class_connector.php and also changed my MAXSIZE to 5000.
>
> I am getting something now, but not much. I am now getting my boundary
> layer, but nothing else. All I am getting is a black line on the white
> page, i.e. my boundary, but not ontop of a map like its ment to be, map is
> just not showing.
>
> Could it be where my MAXSIZE is defined in the wms.map? It is currently
> right at the top, the next line after MAP.
>
> If it is that, where would be best to put this? Or does it need to be
> defined in each layer? If it's not that, then not sure what is wrong now.
>
> Regards
> Dave
>
> --

Im Auftrag