[Mapbender_dev] Italy, Mapbender and PSC...

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Wed Mar 2 03:00:43 EST 2011

Hey Michael,
(late follow-up, busy, busy these days). Congratulations on your new job
and I wish you all the best! Thanks for all your contributions and
hopefully you might come back one day with a host of new ideas and
impulses where the development should go. I am sure that your experience
will considerably grow at JRC and also be valuable to the INSPIRE process.

Feel free to continue pinging the lists with ideas or questions, maybe
this can also foster cross project collaboration.

Cheers,
Arnulf.

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind