[Mapbender-dev] Problemas con aplicaciones nuevas

Danilo Arrieta darrietaval at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:46:07 PDT 2015

yes i speak english too. Apologize for speaking in spanish i some page say
that a can comunicate with you in 3 language and german is not my forte. My
version of mapbender is "mapbender3-3.0.5.0" and the principal issue is in
the machine that i work with the maps dont have internet.I need maps in a
browser but offline. When i create a new demo and choose the layersets,save
my proyects and when i want to visualize the demo is empty and some css
file is missing like the picture i send you. I make the installation
correctly.In fact when a open some of the 2 examples that the bunddle
brings none of the two examples bring a map, is like a big white empty
space and the map dont show. Sorry for my stone english this is not my
language but i try to explain to you the error.
best regards