[Mapbender-dev] Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 7 08:32:31 PDT 2017

Hi all.

Thanks for your votes and your trust. For all who don't know me: I'm
project-manager at the WhereGroup for some years now and besides work on
Mapbender I also manage the Metador2 metadata editor.

You find my Github profile at https://github.com/AxxL and you'll see,
that I contribute to Mapbender with adding, working and closing issues
and pull requests and planning and organizing the releases. You can find
me and some of my presentations at the FOSSGIS events.

I've send some information of the forthcoming Mapbender release at this
mailinglist and look forward to do the next big steps on MB3 with you.

Feel free to ask further questions here or contact me by mail.

Also don't hesitate to try out the forked mapserver-emacs-mode that you
can find at my Github page for editing Mapserver files . ;-)

Best regards
Axel

Axel Schaefer
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG