[Mapbender-users] where to get the map

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 05:07:11 EDT 2006

Hello,

I download a zip file form the url as below:
http://www.cipotato.org/DIVA/data/DataServer.htm

Inside got a GRD and GRI file. I'm not sure how to use it. Is it get the map
and upload to mapbender?

But you say that mapbender not display the map for user, so, who display the
map? WMS?

Thanks....

On 8/11/06, Manfred Meier <m.meier at spiekermann.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have a look at www.malaysiagis.com. There a a few free datasets in
> shapeformat. They also mention an WMS service.
>
> Manfred
>

> smithveg schrieb:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I do want to show the map in malaysia, then i want to edit the map (add
> > the new location name, read the location information) by clicking on the
> > map.
> >
> > Where do i get the malaysia map, downloads?
> >
> > For the documentation in mapbender/wiki. It's too many, i'm so confuse
> > which is best for me.
> > In addition, i only understand english neither others languages
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > --
> > smithveg

smithveg