AW: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender Fehlermeldung

ProAlp - Gotthard scalet.gotthard at proalp.at
Fri Aug 11 05:24:55 EDT 2006

Yes, i am new to Mapbender!
I open the Site mapbender/tools/mapbender_setup.php, the Site looks like
this
Administration Database	 Connect to Database	 PostGIS support	 md5

PostgreSQL	 on	 on: VERSION 1.1 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1
md5 support

File to start Mapbender:  <http://localhost/mapbender/frames/login.php>
http://localhost/mapbender/frames/login.php

The Error comes when i klick on the Link below the Table. (

  _____