User resolution?

2StepForward kwegezeder at web.de
Mon Dec 18 11:41:48 EST 2006

Hello all,

i have a problem with the user defined resolution. First,  i try it about
many ways to understand why the different resolutions, whitch i taste, has
no effect. If I understand the right funtionality of this parameter, then it
has only an effect to the Scale of the map and there ScalHints.

I have taste many different user defined resolutions like 96, 300, 400 dpi.
But the Scale, whitch was shown at first time if the map was drawn, don't
change.

Also the scalebar takes every time the same factor between real and
projection.

Why it doesn't work and what another effect has the user defined resolution?

Thank,
Klaus