AW: [Mapbender-users] MapBender 2.4rc2: Problems with loadWMC

"Schönhammer, Herbert" Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Wed Jul 26 01:31:01 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tipps.
But doing exactly what you suggested with the actual versions from the cvs, the gui1 is not opened further more (no overview, no mapframe1, no tabs, etc.).

I think the developpers should correct the loadWMC-behaviour with the final release of MapBender 2.4.

Greetings
Schönhammer Herbert

	-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
	Von: Fischer, Andreas [mailto:andreas.fischer at kreis-unna.de]
	Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Juli 2006 15:01
	An: 'users at mapbender.osgeo.org'
	Betreff: AW: [Mapbender-users] MapBender 2.4rc2: Problems with loadWMC

	Hello Mr. Schönhammer,
	I have experienced the same you did. The same problems occur with MB 2.2.3, the version I have in use.
	I loaded the following files form the cvs and replaced the original ones:
	    class_wmc.php
	    mb_listWMCs.php
	    mod_displayWmc.php
	    mod_savewmc.php
	    mod_insert WmcIntoDb.php
	    map.php
	I don't know, if actually all those files have to be replaced: But I got all that are involved with WMC (e.g. includes) and now everything is working fine. But after loading a WMC, featureInfoRequest will only work with text/html. The database entry isn't considered. This is because of the fix entry in class_wmc.php for text/html. Usually that won't matter, because html-templates are nicer anyway.
	Hope that helps
	Greetings
	Andreas Fischer

	Kreis Unna