[Mapbender-users] MySQL error / possibly encoding?

Simos Dimitrios simos at geo.aegean.gr
Mon Apr 16 03:21:40 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I have installed MySQL and Mapbender and have followed the
instructions on how to install Mapbender and configure it.

When I try to load a WMS I get the following error:
file: http://195.251.137.115:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/ms_ogc_workshop/service/config.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.0sql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>

My WMS cababilities link is
http://195.251.137.115:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/ms_ogc_workshop/service/config.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.0

I suppose there is a problem with the encoding. I tried to reinstall Mapbender database
with ISO-8859-1 support, but the error persists. I tried with UTF-8, too, but nothing also.

Can someone help, please?

Thanx!