[Mapbender-users] WFS apps

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Wed Apr 25 10:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm searcing for free javascript based web client side apps that
handles WFS data in both directions from geoserver.
I would like to have a homepage on the Internet were I have installed
Geoserver and PostGis.

When my visitors enters this homepage they should be able to view
mapdata from different sources and from my Geoserver/PostGIS. It should
be possible for them to insert new or update Lines/Points/Polygons in my
WFS layers (PostGIS database) without installing any applications.

I want it to work as a simple OpenJump, uDig, QGIS desktop GIS, but it
should not be a desktop appl.

Is there a webclient out there who can do this? Is it Mapbender?