[Mapbender-users] WFS apps

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Apr 26 04:36:40 EDT 2007

Hello Malm,

"Malm Paul" <paul.malm at saabgroup.com>, [20070426 - 10:27:05]

> Do I have to put all of this functionallity together by my self
> (digitize demo), or can I just download a ready to use bundle?

Mabender useses Geoserver as WFS-T so you need to set it up separately.
Also Postgresql/PostGIS needs to be set up separately. Mapbender itself
provides modules to act as a WFS-T-Client though (as seen in the link
Markus posted).

Since mapbender is a php-driven app, it does not run with tomcat AFAIK.
However tomcat/jetty is required to make geoserver happy.

Best
	Stephan

Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998
Geschäftsführer:  Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner