[Mapbender-users] Mapbender Installation

ruby magturo ramagturo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:38:46 EST 2007

Hi Marko,

Thanks for the greetings and the link.

There's a very long OWSPROXY section on the Apache Mapbender Wiki page. I
checked the OWSPROXY Wiki page but it's also in German. I was wondering if
there's anything more I need to change in my httpd.conf and if there's more
configuration instructions for OWSPROXY.

Right now, I'm trying to tailor-fit Mapbender and Mapserver to my Windows
2000 xampp (www.apachefriends.org) installation. I have Apache 2.2.3,  PHP
5.1.6, MySQL  5.0.24 and am in the process of installing PostgreSQL
8.2.3-1and PostGIS
1.2.1. If you have any tips and warning you'd like to share, I'll be
eternally grateful. I'll try to learn a bit of German in the meantime.

Thanks,
Ruby