[Mapbender-users] Mapbender download

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 9 06:49:49 EST 2007

Christoph Ratke wrote:
> Hi list,
> is the mapbender download available?
> I always get a "Page not found" message when trying to follow the
> download link.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph Ratke

Hi,
there have been a few glitches in the transition to the new OSGeo hardware and development platform. One problem is that the OSGeo SSO LDAP server is not yet in place or not yet connected correctly to the SVN, Drupal platform, mailman, etc.

Additionally many links in the Wiki point to https://... links that existed on the old CollabNet infrastructure. These links are not automatically rerouted to the new places because the whole structure of the web site is lost. We will have to build a new download, documents directory, etc.

We now also have access to our own Drupal part (section, instance, I do not know what it exactly is). But as yet we cannot add new users, etc. This will have to be done in the next week. Currently we cannot upload ZIP files due to upload restrictions.

Sorry for any inconveniences that this might be causing.

If you miss anything, have suggestions on how to do things or actually want to help out please mail to this list.

Get the current stable version from here for the moment being:
http://www.mapbender.org/download/mapbender_2.4.zip

Best regards,
Arnulf.