[Mapbender-users] load WMC problems

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Fri Jul 20 06:48:33 EDT 2007

Hi Christoph,
thanks for your answer, that is good to know. I should have better read
the WMC spec before.

Maybe you could add a short note in the wiki that the WMC spec is
limiting the Mapbender capabilities.

regards,
Christoph

Am Freitag, den 13.07.2007, 16:38 +0200 schrieb Christoph Baudson
(WhereGroup):

--
Christoph Ratke
Geoinformationsdienst GmbH