[Mapbender-users] kind of access control to my WMS-Service

Marco Lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 30 12:42:32 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I think I don't quite get it, but there should be a simple answer.
I want my UMN-mapserver-WMS-Service (cgi) to be accessible only by using
my mapbender installation on our webserver.
Right now everybody could access my WMS by using any GIS-Client
supporting  WMS. Well, pretty nice according to free geodata, but not so
nice, if there is data provided which is under license restrictions.

Marco