[Mapbender-users] Antw: MB leaves garbage in various tables - duplicate key

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Fri Nov 16 02:02:07 EST 2007

Hi list,

As I could not resolve the problem I installed a new Mapbender-Copy
based on Version 2.4.3
unfortunately with the same result :
error (log) :
2007.11.16, 07:33:32,Error while executing prepared statement in
/srv/www/htdocs/mapbender/internet_243n/http/php/mod_loadwms.php: Sql:
INSERT INTO gui_layer (fkey_gui_id, fkey_layer_id, gui_layer_wms_id,
gui_layer_status, gui_layer_selectable, gui_layer_visible,
gui_layer_queryable,
gui_layer_querylayer,gui_layer_minscale,gui_layer_maxscale,
gui_layer_priority) VALUES($1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6,$7,$8,$9,$10,$11), Error:
ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "pk_gui_layer"

Either the db-cleaning-script nor reset the serial sequences had
success.

What goes wrong ?

system architecture :
PostgreSQL 8.1.9
ISO data

greeting
Ronald

>>> astrid.emde at wheregroup.com 14.11.2007 16:38 >>>
Ronald Woita schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> after upgrading a mapbender installation from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3 I toyed
> with WMS administration.
> (insert, delete and update wms)
> There I experienced that MB leaves garbage in various tables;
> e.g. deleting a wms from administration :
> in the following tables the correspondending entries won't delete :
> wms_format, wms_srs, gui_layer
> And after running the script 'set_serial_sequences.sql' I can't do
> anything else in the admin-guis, because I always run into
'pk-violate'
> errors.
>
> I checked the DB concerning the primery keys from 2.4.1-update
script,
> but that's all correct ?!
>
> any hints welcome,
>
> Regards
> Ronald

Hello,

have a look at
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Database-cleaning-script

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Template:Changelog_2.4.2

There is a database-cleaning-script. Maybe this will solve the
problem.

--

Greetings from Bonn

Astrid