[Mapbender-users] BBOX on page open

AmericanBwana dgertsch at gmuresearch.com
Sat Oct 13 20:53:14 EDT 2007

Good afternoon,
I'm just getting started with mapbender, and am very impressed with its
capabilities.

I modified the gui2 GUI, removing the default WMS servers and adding
Terraservice DRG and DOQQ's, as well as my own WMS Server (Extent covers
Colorado)

When I open the page, it is centered on Germany, with the Colorado data
showing up on the overview map way to the left.

How do I automatically center the page on Colorado when I open the page?

Thanks