[Mapbender-users] Logout on saving "EDIT GUI_WMS" settings

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 23 08:20:44 EDT 2007

Hi Tilo,

what is the patch for class_wms? I forgot :-) Whatever the problem was,
it should be fixed in 2.4.3.

Concerning the other problems: Maybe there is a problem with cookies? If
not, maybe check the file

/php/mb_validatePermission.php

to find out what may be the problem in your setup. Please let us know if
you found the cause.

Thanks for your mail,

Christoph

Tilo Wütherich schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> I have some trouble with my WMS-Capabilities. I use MB 2.4.3 with Geoserver
> 1.5.3 and try to upload hand-edited GetCapabilities-Docs I used with MB
> 2.4.2:
>
> 1) Upload of a WMS-GetCap. is only possible if I use a class_wms.php patch
> from Christoph Baudson of march this year.
>
> 2) When I try to change the GUI-WMS settings, mapbender makes a logout.
>
> 3) When I try to delete the WMS, it's just not removed.
>
> I saw some bug-tickets about WMS, but none adresses to the logout I
> experience.
>
> Does anybody know some help?
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Tilo