[Mapbender-users] Problems with load WMC when using treeConfGDE

Roland Jehle r.jehle at ceit.at
Fri Sep 14 03:52:48 EDT 2007

Hi Christoph,

Thanks very much for your informations §:->. I checked all the links you
sent but actually didn't know whether the problems are solved yet and how to
force a solution.
It seems that that my problem is a general problem if somebody tries to use
the treeConfGDE in connection with saveWMC an.
With the other kind of trees this problem isn't there.
I think it would be a good "enhancement" in the Mapbender evolution to fix
this problem. I will insert a new ticket.

Lg
Roland