[Mapbender-users] Printing results in a rogue PDF file

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Aug 4 07:17:02 EDT 2008

Hi Ronald,

this is a problem of the i18n mechanism. Did you enable i18n and use
language german?

Please read on here: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/262 , this
fix code fragment should go into class_locale.php.

Background: the locale also influences the way what decimal point
representation is used. Unfortunately this is a Komma for german, and
so positioning values in the pdf generating code (the underlaying
czpdf lib) produce numeric values with kommas instead of points.

Cheers, Michael

2008/8/4 Ronald Woita <Ronald.Woita at rostock.de>:
> hi list,
>
> as a result from Mapbender printing I get a rogue pdf-file.
> Acrobat Reader (KPDF in a same manner) comes up with the message :
> 'an error occured while reading the file (110)'. It's the same behavour
> if I download the file or read it
> from local file system.
> I disabled 'unlink' in print.conf and found correct images in the temp
> dir.
> Unfortunately I got no messages in the log files.
> Any hints welcome !
>
> I run Mapbender version 2.5 RC 5, UTF-8, PostgreSql on SLES 10.
>
> greets
> Ronald

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de