Antw: [Mapbender-users] legend printing

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Mon Aug 4 09:33:46 EDT 2008

ok - now I get it !
It was a little bit tricky to found out, but now I can reproduce the
behaviour :
the problem is that I have to reset the selection form before starting
the next print, e.g. by changing portrait/landscape.
I confused this with enabling/disabling several wms-layers.

Ronald

>>> Ronald.Woita at rostock.de 04.08.2008 15:02 >>>
I have to emend myself.
The described error appears if I enable a wms-Serivce from treeGDE.
If there is a wms only from mod_background active, then the created
print is correct.

>>> Ronald.Woita at rostock.de 04.08.2008 14:48 >>>
and right away the next problem :-(

printing with enabled legend (and only if the wms-service delivers
some
pictograms) produces a two-sided pdf-document.
So far so good. But the size of the printed mapframe is to small
(perhaps a quarter from the expected size)
and located at the lower left corner of the papersize.
If someone can prove this, I will create a new ticket at the
bugtracker.

*
Mapbender 2.5 RC5
UTF-8