[Mapbender-users] German 'Umlauts' in PDF-Print

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Wed Aug 6 03:41:46 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I'm still working on the pdf printing process...
There is text with 'umlauts'  in my printPDF.conf, but these 'umlauts'
does'nt display correct in the pdf-document.
I just tried to replace the 'umlauts' with html notation, but this
does'nt work too.
The whole system enviroment is configured as UTF-8, eg. OS, database,
Apache... so I don't know, what's the cause of it.
Does anybody get an idea, how to solve this issue ?

Mapbender 2.5 rc5
PostgreSql 8.3
UTF-8

greets