[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: no load of wfs generated by mapserver 5.xx.x possible

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Dec 5 08:29:19 EST 2008

Hi,

sorting is supported from wfs1.1 on. So unfortunately mapbender 2.5
will not be able to use this feature, you'll have to wait for 2.6. But
there is a post from A. Aime stating that:
"
Output sorting is part of the WFS 1.1 specification, thus we support
it for the WFS 1.1 queries, but only if they are made against a
datastore that has native sorting abilities (for the moment, the DBMS ones).

As a side effect of how we implement things, sorting should be available
on WFS 1.0 as well when using GET requests, for details see the WFS
specification
"

I haven't tried it, but maybe this helps.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res