[Mapbender-users] Symbology-Problem

Karsten Vennemann karsten at TERRAGIS.NET
Wed Dec 10 12:18:03 EST 2008

Hi there,

I am assuming you are using MapServer and a map file :) . Unfortunately I
couldn't see the examples you tried to post, those are stripped off in
mailing list postings (next time you can try putting them on a web server
and just quote the URLs in your post...) So I might be off with the
following suggestion but (since I couldn't see the examples ) but you can
use the MapServer OFFSET tag (inside your layer style) to determine the
location of your symbol in relation the the real word coordinates: OFFSET
[x][y]
e.g.

STYLE
	SYMBOL "POINT"