[Mapbender-users] Hyperlink files

San_79 sanmink at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:36:54 EDT 2008

Hi list,

In ArcGis I have a point shapefile in which I stored the path to some images
and pdf documents, so that using the hyperlink tool and clicking on the
features these files open up in a new window. Is there a way to do something
similar with geoserver/postgis/mapbender?

I exported the shapefile to postgis and when clicking in the mapbender GUI
with the feature info tool I see the path as a text but I would like it to
be a hyperlink...

...or even to display the images as a pop-up with a mouseover??

What is the easyest way? Can someone give me a hint?

Many thanks in advance!

Sandra