[Mapbender-users] problem with ExportMapimage module

Manns, Marc manns at str.de
Mon Jul 21 03:19:54 EDT 2008

Hi List,

i recently downloaded the new mapbender 2.5rc5.
I wanted to test the new export mapimage function.

But now i run to through an error if want to use it.
When i choose my export format it apears following message:

parse error in ..........http/classes/class_locale.php

Fatal error Call to undefined function: getformat() in .......http/classes/class_weldMaps2Image.php

Does anyone got a hint to me how i can solve it??

Greetings Marc