[Mapbender-users] problem with wfs search

Karsten Vennemann karsten at TERRAGIS.NET
Tue Jul 29 02:23:49 EDT 2008

>>> You may not have checked the "show" field. If it is checked, you have to
>>> find out if the client sends the WFS conf IDs to the server, see
>>> Firebug's entry under POST.

That helped me to get rid of the error - thanks. I didn't check the "shop"
checkbox in the admin1 >edit WFS interface for "Counties".
Now the search dialogue is there and i can start a search but it either is
endless (never stops) or retrieves "Kein Ergebnis" (no result) when i search
for an existing county name. For me it seems that is it configured ok
(screen shoot of the wfs config:
www.terragis.net/docs/other/wfs_counties.gif). Al;so it didn't help hwen I
added styles for the resulst etc...
wfs capabilities are at
http://alliance.terragis.net/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/mapdata/projects/alliance/alliance_wfs_counties.map
&REQUEST=getCapabilities&VERSION=1.0.0&SERVICE=WFS and I was able to connect
and display it in UDIG.
This is the map file I am using for the WFS:
www.terragis.net/docs/other/alliance_wfs_counties.map
What else could be wrong? I have no clue...
Karsten