[Mapbender-users] Google maps in Mapbender?

Vito Meuli v.meuli at tecnologieavanzate.it
Tue Jul 29 02:38:02 EDT 2008

On Monday 28 July 2008 17:29, Christoph Baudson wrote:
> Hi Vito
>
> in general, it's possible to add Google data in Mapbender. You would
> have to write a small OpenLayers wrapper module that adds your service
> to the OpenLayers module in Mapbender. But you would not be able to
> administer these services with the existing administration tools.
>
> However, OpenLayers support in Mapbender will not be included until
> version 2.6 which will be released in mid-September.
>
> If you are a developer and need more instructions on how to code this
> enhancement, let me know.
>
> Christoph

OpenLayers support built into MapBender would be a good solution, but I should
wait for version 2.6 and it will need some additional coding.
I'm a Java coder, with no PHP experience, and I didn't intend to tweak
Mapbender so much.

OK, I'll think about this suggestion. If I take this way I'll ask more help.
Thank you very much!

Regards, Vito
--
Ing. Vito Meuli