[Mapbender-users] problem with wfs search

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Thu Jul 31 04:36:01 EDT 2008

Hello Karsten,

the possibility to choose between different operators like  PropertyIsEqualTo,
PropertyIsGreaterThan etc. for wfs search will be included in one of the
upcoming Mapbender versions. Performance of showing the results and
highlighting them will be improved, too.
But I agree to you that it would make sense to think about an alternative way
of highlighting objects when having large polygons with lots of basepoints.

Greetings

Verena