Antw: Re: [Mapbender-users] Control buttons in Gazetteer vizard

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Wed Jun 18 06:32:12 EDT 2008

thanks for your reply michael and yes, you're right with the version (2.5 rc3)
I thought I overlook something similar to treeGDE's element_vars to disable the buttons.
Changing the default images with a white 1px image as solution then have to be sufficient.
But I really can't find a benefit by the delete-WFS button to users ?

Ronald

>>> mschulz at webgis.de 18.06.2008 11:51:48 >>>
Hi Ronald,

I fear there is no easy way to do that ... I had the same problem
lately, thing is just removing these buttons would corrupt the JS of
the module (we're talking about a recent 2.5 version i guess?). We may
have to file an enhancement ticket for this.

Cheers, Michael

P.S.: Maybe hiding objects won't corrupt JS ... ;-)

2008/6/18 Ronald Woita <Ronald.Woita at rostock.de>:
> hi folks,
>
> i'm looking for a hint how to disable the control buttons ( delete WFS,
> WFS metadata) in the vizard of the gazetteerWFS-module
>
> greets
> Ronald

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de