[Mapbender-users] mb_myPOI in Mapbender 2.5 - change in the separator-syntax

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 21 03:27:19 EDT 2008

Hi Sascha,

see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/299 and
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/changeset/2997 for more information how you
can change back the separator into a "," and why we changed separator ","
to "|". A comma didn't seem to be a good choice of separator at that point
because the user can insert all kind of text into the given textarea of
module MeetingPoint which could easily lead to an error including a comma
into the text string and using it also as separator.

Greetings

Verena

--
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG