[Mapbender-users] Query Parameter for a specific external WMS

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Oct 30 09:33:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't think this is possible at the moment. Mapbender is not aware
of the wms time component. What you could do, is to add the time
parameter as a vendor specific parameter, that would be controlled by
a customized module.

If you want to use the wms time parameter you would also have to setup
your wms accordingly, so that you only have one layer "chlorophyll
measurements" and a time column for your data.

Cheers, Michael

2008/10/30  <gisbert.breitbach at gkss.de>:
> Hello everybody,
> I'm using Mapbender to show different measured raster maps, for example
> Chlorophyll in the north sea measured by satellites. Every day a new
> measurement is done. In my own WMS every new measurement means a new layer
> with a name reflecting the date.
>
> Other people have solved the problem introducing a time filter parameter
> into the GetMap request like
> ...&TIME=2008-10-15T00%3A00%3A00%2F2008-10-15T23%3A59%3A00&...
>
> Is it possible to include such a filter parameter into the GetMap request
> of Mapbender and, if yes, how can it be done.
>
> Many thanks,
> Gisbert Breitbach

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de