[Mapbender-users] Query Parameter for a specific external WMS

gisbert.breitbach at gkss.de gisbert.breitbach at gkss.de
Thu Oct 30 10:52:12 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,
I got no Mapbender error log.

I want to use the time parameter for an external WMS server from UK. They
gave me an URL like that:
http://www.npm.ac.uk/rsg/projects/interrisk/ncof_mapserver_wms?map=/var/
www/cgi-bin/wms.map&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&TRANSPARENT=true&TIME=2008-10-15T00%3A00%3A00%2F2008-10-15T23%3A59%3A00&EXCEPTIONS=XML&LAYERS=zg_MYO_chlor_a_time&SERVICE=MS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG%3A4326&BBOX=-11.25,56.25,0,67.5&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256

This URL works for a browser. I removed all other WMS from the GUI. Just
this WMS and demis.nl stay as part of the GUI. I put this WMS on the first
position and removed the setBackground stuff. But the result is no map and
even no frame.

I'm a little bit helpless, Gisbert
Gisbert Breitbach, GKSS Forschungszentrum
Tel.: +49 4152 87 1563
Fax: +49 4152 87 4 1563
E-Mail: Gisbert.Breitbach at gkss.de