[Mapbender-users] Query Parameter for a specific external WMS

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Oct 31 04:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi Gisbert,

I just had a look at the testmitaddvendor GUI: there is a JS error:
unterminated string literal. Could you please check your
mod_addvendorspecific.php module? It seems there is an additional php
end block:

snippet:
---------------------
else{var posMin=makeClickPos2RealWorldPos(mb_isBF,minx,miny);ret[0]=posMin[0];ret[1]=posMin[1];return
ret;}}";
?>
mb_registerVendorSpecific("mod_vs_init()");
function mod_vs_init(){
var re = "vendorspecific=test";
return re;
}
------------------

Second line of the snippet, the "?>", should not be present, and I
think it stems from your mod_addvendorspecific.

Cheers, Michael

2008/10/30  <gisbert.breitbach at gkss.de>:
> Sorry, this is a firewall problem. It will be solved tomorrow.
> Gisbert
> Gisbert Breitbach, GKSS Forschungszentrum
> Tel.: +49 4152 87 1563
> Fax: +49 4152 87 4 1563
> E-Mail: Gisbert.Breitbach at gkss.de
>

> mandschulz at googlemail.com wrote on 30.10.2008 17:26:47:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> sorry, but I can't reach the URL, connection timed out ...
>>
>> Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res