AW: AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems with legends in pdf-print using mapserver's agg

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Thu Apr 30 07:03:56 EDT 2009

Hi Herbert,
look at this function in class connector (if you use the curl option in
mapbender):
private function getCURL($url){
		$url=Str_replace(" ","+",$url);
		$url=str_replace(";","%3B",$url);
		$ch = curl_init ($url);
		curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
		curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,0);
		curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
		if(CONNECTION_PROXY != ""){
			curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY,CONNECTION_PROXY.":".CONNECTION_PORT);
		}
		if(CONNECTION_PASSWORD != ""){
			curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD,
CONNECTION_USER.':'.CONNECTION_PASSWORD);
		}
		curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
		$useragent='GeoPortal Rheinland-Pfalz';
		curl_setopt ($ch,CURLOPT_USERAGENT,$useragent);
		$file = curl_exec ($ch);
		curl_close ($ch);
		return $file;
	}
The 3. row defines a replacement for ; - this may be your problem - exchange
this function and test it. (replace the $useragent - if you like ;-))
Greetings
Armin

Im Auftrag

armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de