[Mapbender-users] map and other GUI elements disappear

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 9 07:48:48 EST 2009

Hi Balázs,

Balázs Bámer schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>

>> Removing items from tabs is a bit painful at the moment, please apologize
>> the inconvenience.
>>

> It was quite easy: switched off tabs (-: thank you very much! You can check it.

ok...this is the easiest solution ;-)

> How can I find detailed information of all the GUI elements?

A good start is this page

    http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender_Tutorial_en

Here's a list of application elements

    http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Category:Modules

If you don't have a wiki account yet, please let me know. You can help
improve the documentation.

> I don't
> know for example what tabs is good for, or how can I switch off the
> selection buttons in the upper right corner. I also have problems whit
> the i (feature info) icon. For the only point and red poligons, it
> doesn't show any info. For the green ones, it comes with an error I
> can't understand (in SQL Developer the same query runs). What can be
> the problem?

Please open a new thread for any new problems that arise.

Posting your problems here is fine, however please bear in mind that
this is not a support line and you might have to be patient before you
will get a reply.

Thanks for using Mapbender,

Christoph

> Firebug still displays some errors. Are they serious? I found some are
> in a try block to make sure the variable has some value.
>
> Can I disturb you with other questions?
>
> Thanx again, best regards: Balázs

----------------------------------

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009